Thank you BLU-JET Liquid Applicator owners, for making the BLU-JET Liquid Applicator Product Line one of the most popular product lines in company history. BLU-JET’s line of Liquid Side Dress Applicators represents the most diverse selection of frames, tank sizes, and row spacings available. In all, we catalog over 252 mainframe and row spacing combinations, with multiple widths available in most configurations.
Couple our mainframe diversity with the ability to custom install any of the most popular liquid distribution systems on the market, or with BLU-JET’s own ISO Controlled System, and you get a combination that is impossible to beat. Your efficiency is in mind throughout our design process. We continually look to increase your return on investment by finding innovative ways to save time and decrease your total cost of ownership, while providing you with tools for achieving Best Management Practices. A few examples of our efforts include:
• Using of cone bottom tanks when possible for complete drain-out and to reduce sloshing
• Folding to narrower widths for better transport
• Designing with tractor style tires or tracks on a single tram line to avoid pinch row compaction
• Using paint that withstands impact and corrosion better than Powder Coating
• Providing a 5-Year Frame Warranty as our quality guarantee
Please take some time to explore the varying liquid applicator models and configurations we have available by examining the pages within this section. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Unlike a vast majority of our competitors, we’ve been making liquid injection applicators for over 20 years. It’s likely we will be able to help you.